City: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Foodie: Michael Rand, RandBall

Venue: Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
Address: 900 South 5th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Team: Minnesota Twins (MLB); Minnesoate Vikings (NFL)

Rand’s Taste:

Signature food at the Dome is definitely a Dome dog. It’s a fairly delicious hot dog and you get a bag of chips, too. Pretty exciting, yes?

I try to get a Dome dog or some Famous Dave’s bbq every time I’m at a Twins or Vikings game, primarily because they are very delicious, but also I think “Dome dog” just sounds right. Folks have been pining for more food choices when the new ballpark opens in 2010. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Stadium photo credit: BallparkTours.com
Dome Dog: slolee’s photostream

12:54 PM | , , | 1 comments »

BallHype: hype it up!

1 comments

  1. Unknown // June 18, 2013 at 8:37 PM  

    The dome in Minneapolis is one of the nicest buildings I have ever seen and I wrote an article about it for Hostpph actually