City: Cincinnati, Ohio
Foodie: Andrew Simon, Who Dey Revolution

Venue: Great American Ball Park
Address: 100 Joe Nuxhall Way (100 Main Street), Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Team: Cincinnati Reds


Andrew's Taste:

Locally, Cincinnati Chili. No doubt. At games, you get it as a Cheese Coney (hot dog with chili and cheese - pictured). Lemon Chills and Chocolate Malts are pretty popular during the summer. Also, metts and braughts are popular (German sausages - Cincy is a big German city). Personally, at Reds games I get a big red smokey hot dog from Kahns because of their awesome ad at games.

At Bengals games I don't buy anything because those profits go right into Mike Brown's pocket.

12:55 PM | , | 2 comments »

BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments

  1. MMayes // November 24, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

    I've been to one Reds game and didn't have any ballpark food. I ate at a rib place to the east of the park called Montgomery Inn. Great view of the river, good food and lots of Cincy area memorabilia on the walls.

  2. Unknown // June 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM  

    Cincinnati is one of the places I have to go after what I read here on your blog and Hostpph sports blog, it is a must-visit place