City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Foodie: Andrew Rosin, The Grand National Championships

Venue: Miller Park
Address: 1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53214
Team: Milwaukee Brewers (MLB)



Andrew's Taste

I look upon a condiment like some of you look upon your first love or big days of youth. I know. You see that first sentence and you may look upon me crossly. I do not care.

I have tasted Milwaukee's secret. It is evocative of wistful days of yore. It is as wonderful as a first kiss, as magical as your first slowdance. If you were so inclined? You could replicate the feelings of that one time you were able to steal the other teams mascot.

The only person who even has come close to cracking the secret is Midwestern Hipster Icon Chuck Klosterman. He does not know, but it does have certain similarities to an alchemy of Barbeque and Sweet and Sour Sauce. And yet? It's so much more.

"You like-a de sauce, eh? The sauce is guud, eh?"

The sweetest of Vidalia Onions and herbs and spices the likes of which you have never seen. I thought I detected cloves, but being as I was in Wisconsin, I could have been drunk. But I can tell you the real secret ingredient of the sauce.

Love.


So when you come to Milwaukee, you need to do what CC does. Any food that you order has to come with secret sauce. Hamburgers, Nachos, Sausage Meats. You could put it anything if you were so inclined. Why?

Because the sauce treats you right.

10:07 AM | , | 2 comments »

BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments

  1. Judson // August 4, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

    Of course, in milwaukee many stadium available but secret Stadium Sauce is a condiment popular at Milwaukee Brewers baseball games in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and it is evocative of wistful days of yore.

    --------
    Milwaukee SEO Company

  2. Unknown // June 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM  

    I plan on going to Milwaukee next month due to my work at Hostpph and I hope I can get to watch a game and eat some sauce too :D